Come celebrate with like minded Vermonters on April 28th at the Hong Kong Jade Restaurant in South Burlington at the Vermont Libertarian Party state convention.
When: April 28, 2012, starts at 11:30 a.m. (sign in starts at 11 a.m.). Ends by 4:30pm at the latest.
Where: Hong Kong Jade Restaurant (formally Orchid), located at: 5 Market Street, South Burlington, VT 05403, Tel: (802) 658-3626. See map below. Click map to get directions from your location.
Cost: $15.00 per person, paid in advance of the convention to the VTLP (includes meal, hot tea and tip… other drinks are extra.)
For more info contact: Jeremy Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 735-2149.
- 11:00 a.m. Sign in Opens
- 11:30 a.m. Party Business- Chair’s Welcome
- Delegates to the National Convention speak?
- Adoption of VTLP 2012 Platform (current platform)
- Member/ Candidates Presentations
- Other party business
- 12:30 p.m. Break
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (group discussion & possible speakers)
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Social Hour
Seating for meeting/lunch is by registration only. You may register by clicking the link below or by calling (802) 735-2149 or emailing email@example.com.