Come celebrate with like minded Vermonters on March 29 at the Orchid in South Burlington at the Vermont Libertarian Party state convention.
When: March 29, 2008, starts at 11:30 a.m. (registration starts at 11 a.m.)
Where: Orchid Restaurant, located at: 5 Market Street, South Burlington, VT 05403, Tel: (802) 658-3626
Cost: $7.95 per person, paid the day of the convention to the Orchid Restaurant.
To RSVP or more info contact: Jeremy Ryan, email@example.com, (802) 865-0111.
- 11:00 a.m. Registration Opens
- 11:30 a.m. Party Business
– Chair’s Welcome
– Nomination of Delegates to the National Convention
– Adoption of VTLP 2008 Platform (current platform)
– Member/ Candidates Presentations
– Other party business
- 12:30 p.m. Break
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Guest Speakers:
– Frank Bryan, Libertarian-Green Alliances (more information)
– Tom Licata, Vermonters for Economic Health (more information)
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Social Hour
Reservations: Seating for meeting/lunch is by reservation only. Reservation may be placed with Jeremy Ryan by calling (802) 865-0111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The price is $7.95 per person paid on the day of the convention directly to the Orchid Restaurant The $7.95 price includes buffet lunch and usage of meeting space for the convention.
Directions: The Orchid Restaurant is located at: 5 Market Street, South Burlington, VT 05403. From US-2/Williston Rd, Turn right at Dorset St. Turn left at Market St. For more detailed directions please try maps.google.com. The phone number for the Orchid is (802) 658-3626.